Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: JustMagicMaria's amazing dollhouse!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I got to pop in to JustMagicMaria's house today to see her amazing doll house and displays! WOW! My girls will be jealous now that they don't have a house to live in! I had so much fun drooling over all her lovely dolls! If you can't take a real visit, check out her virtual tour on her website! Maria, you need to charge admission to view your dolls! I had a fabulous time! Thanks again for letting us stop in!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lucky you!!! Glad you had a wonderful time! And get that CARPATINA!!!!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    LOL, I think I am saving for one now... [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by QNPoohBear:
    I got to pop in to JustMagicMaria's house today to see her amazing doll house and displays! WOW! My girls will be jealous now that they don't have a house to live in! I had so much fun drooling over all her lovely dolls! If you can't take a real visit, check out her virtual tour on her website! Maria, you need to charge admission to view your dolls! I had a fabulous time! Thanks again for letting us stop in!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">HEY!! Thanks for TELLING me!!!! NOT!!
    [img]mad.gif[/img] LoL...I'm jealous, but I'm glad you were able to.

    Did either of you two take PICTURES? Oh, yeah, that's right...YOU don't like to have your picture taken!! How COULD I forget? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by AGTeacher:
    Lucky you!!! Glad you had a wonderful time! And get that CARPATINA!!!!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    LOL, I think I am saving for one now... [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey, Ria...I thought you were TIRED of dolls??? I thought you were going to donate or sell all of your dollies???? [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by prasnlrd:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey, Ria...I thought you were TIRED of dolls??? I thought you were going to donate or sell all of your dollies????
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size="20">WHAT!!!!</font>...how come I never heard of that! DARTH!!!!... [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] ..whhhhat is happening...(sniff, sniff) [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]


    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I know...she told me in an IM a few weeks ago that she was getting tired of her dollies! I just hope she's changed her mind!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member JustMagicMaria's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2002
    Posts
    208
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It was totally fun having you over! Anyone else coming to MA soon?! Yeah, I can't believe we forgot to take pictures. You'll just have to come back and bring a few of your dolls!

    (I don't think it's Carpatina she's fallen for, I think it's the Martha Gotz doll from Martha Pullen who looks like Laura's Precious Day Julia.)

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 1999
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by PrincessRuthie(Laura):

    Hey, Ria...I thought you were TIRED of dolls??? I thought you were going to donate or sell all of your dollies???? [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh no! Ria, what happened? (Or is it a joke?)

    I got "tired" of a couple dolls/doll lines (such as AGT) and gave away three dolls within the past couple years (two AG, one Apple Valley), but have never given up on dolls completely. It took me at least a year of thinking before actually getting rid of the dolls. I don't miss them and am happy they found good owners. I hope everything is okay. Please let us all know!

    Maria, wow! I went on the virtual tour. My favorite was the doll mansion display, and Felicity's corner in Katrina's room. Everything looks magical. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 22, 2005 07:44 AM: Message edited by: Melissa ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't think there is any way Ria could be sick of doll!!!!!!!! No way!!!!!!!
    This can not be true!!!!!!!!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member tatabatata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2005
    Posts
    595
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by PrincessRuthie(Laura):
    Hey, Ria...I thought you were TIRED of dolls??? I thought you were going to donate or sell all of your dollies???? [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [/QB]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah right!!!!
    She probably said that on a phone call on April 1st!!!!!
    She's already appointed a will executioner, so that when she ends her tour of duty on this planet, she takes all her dolls to the grave with her!!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Ana [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 22, 2005 10:37 AM: Message edited by: henna1 ]</font>

  10. #10
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    Hey, Ria...I thought you were TIRED of dolls??? I thought you were going to donate or sell all of your dollies????
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size="20">WHAT!!!!</font>...how come I never heard of that! DARTH!!!!... [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] ..whhhhat is happening...(sniff, sniff) [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]


    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •